Virtual Lab: Version HTML5 Beta
We are pleased to announce a new HTML5 based version of the virtual lab. This beta release does not require the Java Plug-in and should run in most browsers. Please read the information below to help you get started.
- - We have created a demonstration video, which describes the features and interface of this new version of the Virtual Lab.
- - Please use FireFox or Chrome web browser. Errors have been reported when using other web browsers.
- - The simulation will run on most laptops, desktops and touch-enabled devices such as tablets, iPads or phones. (Note: Touch enabled support is still under development, and may be a bit 'clunky').
- - Depending on your internet speed, the simulation may take a minute or two to load. If you have any technical trouble with the simulation initially loading on your page, often refreshing the page or restarting your browser will solve most issues.
- - We will continue testing this new version over the next few months and then upgrade all of the Virtual Laboratory activities on our site to the new version. We welcome your feedback during this testing phase. Please if you have any technical problems, questions or comments about this new version.